Neat Cable Management | Prevent Damage and Access to SD card
Neat Cable l Secure All Cables
The IROAD multi cover helps to keep cables neat. Also, It prevents damage and physical access to the cables of dash cam.
It is a great method to protect your dash cam and your vehicle.
Prevent Memory Card Corruption
The IROAD multi cover is a security accessory to protect Micro SD card slot from physical access, so that video files cannot be damaged or deleted.
HOW TO INSTALL MULTI COVER
IROAD X11, X10 MULTI COVER INSTALLATION
– Place the multi-cover top plate to the X10.
– Connect each cable to the X10 and organize the cables in each hole of the cover.
– Cables should be organized in order from the left.
– After fastening the bottom part of multi-cover to top plate, tighten the screw.
– Tighten the SD cover with screw.
1. Adjust multi-cover and front camera of X10 and push it until it clicks into place.
2. Remove double-sided tape film of the multi-cover and attach it to the selected location.
3. Place the top cover and organized the cables.
– Place the cables from left to right relative to the holes in the top cover.
4. After connecting the GPS cable to the X10, place the cable to the first hole from the left.
– Place the GPS cable molding towards left to connect easily.
5. After connecting the OBDII scanner cable (optional) to the X10, place the cable to the second hole position.
– Place the OBDII scanner cable molding towards right to connect easily.
6. After connecting the Rear cable to the X10, place the cable to the third hole position.
7. After connecting the power cable to the X10, place the cable to the first hole from the right.
– Place the power cable molding towards right to connect easily.
8. After connecting the cables, place the bottom cover case with the top cover together and push it to the bottom to tighten.
9. Tighten the screws with an allen wrench. After assembling the top, bottom cover, place the SD card cover and tighten the screws.
Top Cover(3M Tape)
SD Card Slot Cover
Spare 3M Tape