1. Update your Mobile App to the latest version.
- Note: You can download the latest version of the IROAD X VIEW mobile app from either the Google Play Store (Android) or the Apple App Store (iOS).
2. Connect the dash cam to the smartphone through the app.
- Note: Establishing the connection is necessary in order for the app to check you dash cam’s current firmware version.
3. Disconnect the dash cam from the smartphone, close the X VIEW app and connect the smartphone to a Wi-Fi with working internet OR to mobile data.
- Note: Extra fees may arise when enabling mobile data, depending on your mobile data plan. Please check with your mobile carrier.
4. While the smartphone is connected to the internet, open the X VIEW app again.
5. Once opened, the app automatically checks and downloads the latest firmware version available.
- Note: If your dash cam already has the latest firmware version installed, nothing will be downloaded.
6. When the download is complete, connect the dash cam to the smartphone again.
7. Once connected, allow the update to proceed.
8. The update is complete once you hear the voice message “Update complete, system restart”.