Collection of Your Personal Information
We and/or our 3rd party service providers may collect your personal information;
1. Directly from you
2. When you register as a member of the Website
3. Where you access and interact with the Website
4. From other sources.
The information collected from you may include personally identifiable information (such as your name, NRIC/passport or other personal identification number, postal or e-mail addresses and telephone numbers) and personal content preferences.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related or ancillary purpose such as;
1. To carry out or respond to your requests
2. To our 3rd party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyze and better understand our customer’s needs or to develop, improve and market our products and services to you
3. For regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations
4. To various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against fraud and for related security purposes
5. To our 3rd party service providers to include in a database compiled by us or our 3rd party service provider for use in direct marketing of promotions, product and services we think may interest you
6. To seek your feedback in relation to customer satisfaction and our relationship with you
7. To the Licensor and our related companies for internal accounting and administration
8. To monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you by the Website
9. To our successors and/or assigns
10. To provide offers that may be of interest to you
11. To better understand your preferences
Our 3rd party service providers are organizations that include those that may assist us with research, mail and delivery, security, professional advisory, banking, payment processing or technology services. Where we engage 3rd party service providers to perform services for us those 3rd parties may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances those 3rd parties must safeguard this information and must only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
Other than the above, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorized or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
Providing Personal information about Another Person
You represent to us that where you provide personal information to us about another person, you are authorized to provide that information to us, and that you will inform that person who we are, how we use and disclose their information.
Securing your Personal Information
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities.
We and our 3rd party service providers take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information where it is no longer required and to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration.
Accuracy and access to Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. To assist us to do this, please provide us with the correct information and inform us if your details change. You may update your details at any time by contacting us.
Transmission of Your Data
While care is taken to protect your personal information on the Website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed as 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email as we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us.
Changes to our Policy